Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Disaster Recovery Coordinator is $74,160
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Disaster Recovery Coordinators?
An entry-level Disaster Recovery Coordinator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $55,000 based on 7 salaries. An early career Disaster Recovery Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $68,124 based …Read more
What Do Disaster Recovery Coordinators Do?
A disaster recovery coordinator develops and manages a disaster recovery plan for a business or government department in an efficient and effective manner. They operate data center production systems and equipment, report distribution, provide service level support, and facilitate backup disaster recovery planning functions. A disaster recovery coordinator manages the administration, development, implementation, and maintenance of policies and procedures related to disaster recovery. During a …Read more
- Assist DR Manager in establishing, maintaining, and testing contingency plans for potential disaster and business interruption scenarios.
- Assist with creating DR budgets.
- Interpret federal and state regulations and ensure compliance of contingency plans.
- Assist with the creation and administering of contingency plan training.
- Analyze and prepare reports on the risk impact of potential disasters on essential business functions and information systems.