Drug Safety Officer Salary
A Drug Safety Officer earns an average salary of $133,550 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job.
|Salary||$38,255 - $204,257|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$38,809 - $241,610|
Job Description for Drug Safety Officer
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, review, and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of drugs and drug regimens.
- Analyze prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
- Report or review safety findings from drug trials or testing.
- Analyze and report harmful side effects of trial and marketed drugs.
- Standardize drug dosages, methods of immunization, and procedures for manufacture of drugs and medicinal compounds.
Drug Safety Officer Job Listings
Key Stats for Drug Safety Officer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.