Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Electrical Designer is $25.32
What Do Electrical Designers Do?
Electrical designers are in charge of creating electrical schematics, layouts, and other grid plans for their organization. They must develop effective, safe electrical diagrams, provide assistance in the installation of equipment and systems, and perform design computations using their engineering skills. Additionally, electrical designers prepare drawing packages that support building code specifications, participate in staff meeting to oversee planning methods, and review project needs to …Read more
- Retrieve and review all customer specification documents, vendor quotes, drawings and diagrams for creating electrical designs for customer.
- Revise drawings and designs based on change orders and customer requests.
- Perform calculations in preparation for designing products.
- Confer with engineers and design staff to interpret design concepts.
- Review all applicable documentation and company procedural manuals to determine critical attributes of design.
FAQs About Electrical Designers
What is the highest pay for Electrical Designers in Bowie?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Electrical Designer in Bowie is $NaN / hour
What is the lowest pay for Electrical Designers in Bowie?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Electrical Designer in Bowie is $NaN / hour
How can Electrical Designers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Electrical Designer is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Electrical Designer that oversees more junior Electrical Designers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.