The average hourly pay for an Energy Field Auditor is $21.41.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Energy Field Auditors Do?
Energy field auditors perform energy audits to help customers reduce their energy consumption. They visit customers’ homes or facilities to assess opportunities for customers can cut their energy costs. For example, they may suggest installing insulation or replacing old appliances with more energy-efficient ones, as well as provide information about rebates such as utility company rebate programs. Energy field auditors must communicate audit findings to homeowners effectively, and they may have…Read more
Energy Field Auditor Tasks
- Conduct energy audits in conformance with recognized industry standards.
- Prepare schematic design documents and specifications including scopes of work.
- Assist in identifying energy efficiency projects, their estimated cost, estimated energy savings, and estimated return on investment for clients.
- Survey mechanical, energy management systems, electrical systems, lighting, water and building of sites.
- Evaluate and interpret energy data.
Job Satisfaction for Energy Field Auditor
Energy Field Auditor Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Energy Field Auditors?
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Energy Field Auditors?
An early career Energy Field Auditor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $20.87 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Energy Field Auditor with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $22.98 based on 6 salaries.
Pay Difference by Location
Employees with Energy Field Auditor in their job title in Boston, Massachusetts earn an average of 28.4% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Rochester, New York (25.3% less), Morehead City, North Carolina (20.6% less) and Berlin, New Hampshire (11.3% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 15 survey responses.