Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Engineering Design Supervisor is $102,500
What Do Engineering Design Supervisors Do?
Engineering design supervisors are responsible for supervising engineering designs and ensuring that they meet all project requirements. They are generally in charge of reviewing production specifications, modifying equipment settings, and facilitating design concepts.
Those in this position should be well-organized and pay close attention to detail when supervising designs to avoid errors before shipping and distributing final products. They must work well with other managers to share …Read more
- Coordinate the schedule and production of drawings, and incorporate them into existing drafting systems.
- Develop the team, foster, and exemplify a collaborative atmosphere, and evaluate performance.
- Oversee and monitor engineers and draft persons during engineering, design, and drafting phases.
- Enforce and ensure compliance with industry codes, project requirements, and safety regulations.
- Compile and report on process safety information for each project drawing.
FAQs About Engineering Design Supervisors
What is the highest pay for Engineering Design Supervisors in Auburn Hills?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Engineering Design Supervisor in Auburn Hills is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Engineering Design Supervisors in Auburn Hills?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Engineering Design Supervisor in Auburn Hills is $NaN / year
How can Engineering Design Supervisors increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Engineering Design Supervisor is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Engineering Design Supervisor that oversees more junior Engineering Design Supervisors, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.