Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Executive Administrator is $47,000
What Do Executive Administrators Do?
Executive administrators help support the CEO and other executives, as well as the executive board as needed. Executive administrators maintain travel records, as well as arrange meetings and conference calls. They produce status reports, accounting reports and sales reports as well. Additionally, they may handle the administrative functions of the human resources department, as well as make updates to the company handbook and policies. Executive administrators also take part in meetings, …Read more
- Greet and screen callers and visitors, and direct them to the appropriate person or area.
- Organize, reserve, and oversee conference room assignments.
- Collaborate with other administrative staff, financial department and other team to create and follow policies.
- Prepare calendars, reports, invoices, summaries, financial statements, travel itineraries, and other documents.
- Create, read, analyze, file, retrieve and organize organizational documents, invoices and orders.
FAQs About Executive Administrators
What is the highest pay for Executive Administrators in Deming?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Executive Administrator in Deming is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Executive Administrators in Deming?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Executive Administrator in Deming is $NaN / year
How can Executive Administrators increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Executive Administrator is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Executive Administrator that oversees more junior Executive Administrators, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.