Financial Analysis Supervisor Salary
|Salary||$47,678 - $107,539|
|Bonus||$2,061 - $14,544|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$47,087 - $115,902|
Job Description for Financial Analysis Supervisor
- Oversee financial analytics, developing and implementing tools, directing analysts, and presenting interpreted analysis to leadership.
- Assist leadership with prospective business expansion, providing profitability analysis and preparing pro-forma financial statements.
- Guide and/or mentor financial analysts, providing direction, performance feedback, and training opportunities.
- Supervise and assist with financial reporting activities, providing guidance to teams and ensuring accuracy.
- Oversee and assist with budgeting processes and activities, including financial forecasts, performance evaluations, and reports.
Financial Analysis Supervisor Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Financial Analysis Supervisor
Pay by Experience for a Financial Analysis Supervisor has a positive trend. An entry-level Financial Analysis Supervisor with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $71,000 based on 10 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Financial Analysis Supervisor with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $74,000 based on 17 salaries. An experienced Financial Analysis Supervisor which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $89,000 based on 12 salaries. A Financial Analysis Supervisor with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $98,000 based on 10 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Financial Analysis Supervisor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.