Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Financial Systems Analyst is $75,923
What Do Financial Systems Analysts Do?
Financial systems analysts are employed primarily by financial institutions, such as banks and mutual funds companies, but positions are available in wide range of industries. These analysts usually work within accounting, finance, and technology reporting teams, and experience with financial statement forecasting within the company may also be necessary. They must be familiar with both macro- and micro-economic systems to monitor and analyze day-to-day system performance and data integrity …Read more
- Support and maintain financial information technology (IT) system, including implementing modules and upgrades.
- Integrate systems, including transforming data and troubleshooting common tasks.
- Document standard processes and common problems.
- Troubleshoot problems, resolve system issues, and improve overall data quality and system use.
- Work with users to minimize disruptions and encourage full use of the system.