Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Supervisor Salary
A Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Supervisor earns an average salary of $72,767 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$45,288 - $96,008
|Salary||$45,288 - $96,008|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$45,288 - $103,944|
Job Description for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Supervisor
- Monitor user requests and system issues.
- Create reports and provide a means to verify the integrity of existing infrastructure.
- Research new hardware and software products for procurement.
- Direct the training of IT personnel.
- Server and data management support and manage the day to day operations of assigned staff.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Supervisor Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.