Geoscientist (but not Hydrologist or Geographer) Salary
A Geoscientist (but not Hydrologist or Geographer) earns an average salary of $66,866 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. A skill in Geophysics is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$44,257 - $154,381|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $24,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$43,781 - $163,061|
Job Description for Geoscientist (but not Hydrologist or Geographer)
- Conduct external research, reviewing research articles and technical reports, to assist with research methodology.
- Analyze research findings and present data in reports, maps, cross-sectional diagrams, or charts.
- Provide technical guidance in areas of research to internal and external entities.
- Conduct geological field and/or laboratory research through studies, surveys, sample collections, or programs.
- Collaborate with internal and/or external entities to draft solutions based on research findings.
Geoscientist (but not Hydrologist or Geographer) Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Geoscientist (but not Hydrologist or Geographer)
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 6 votes.