Government Affairs Representative Salary
The average salary for a Government Affairs Representative is $51,993 per year. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down significantly for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
|Salary||$40,525 - $80,545|
|Bonus||$702 - $8,325|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$40,258 - $89,505|
|Bonus||$702 - $8,325|
|Total Pay (||$40,258 - $89,505|
Job Description for Government Affairs Representative
- Facilitate public involvement with government affairs, developing community outreach strategies and conducting public events.
- Assist with and/or coordinate response and resolution of community issues for assigned project areas.
- Assist in developing project area plans, including schedules and budgets, and conducting community impact reports.
- Gather and report intelligence about assigned project areas, documenting local legislation, community risks, and opportunities.
- Liaise with local government, acting as point of contact for legislative entities and community stakeholders.
Government Affairs Representative Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Government Affairs Representative
Pay by Experience for a Government Affairs Representative has a positive trend. An entry-level Government Affairs Representative with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $50,000 based on 63 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Government Affairs Representative with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $59,000 based on 23 salaries. An experienced Government Affairs Representative which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $74,000 based on 10 salaries. A Government Affairs Representative with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $56,000 based on 5 salaries.
Pay Difference by Location
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Government Affairs Representative
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 12 votes.