The average salary for a Mid-Career Information Security Manager in Phoenix, Arizona is $105,000.
Is Information Security Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$81k - $148k
$0 - $14k
$84k - $154k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Information Security Manager
Information security managers are in charge of maintaining security protocols throughout their organizations. They are responsible for creating strategies to increase network and internet security related to different projects. They handle a team of IT professionals to ensure easy access to data while maintaining high standards in terms of confidentiality and general data security. They also often work to find and prevent issues related to software or hardware equipment used by different teams w…Read more
Information Security Manager Tasks
- Create and execute policy and audit plans, and identify security risks and operation needs.
- Review configuration and updates to ensure software and infrastructure are protected.
- Lead security training and communicate policies.
- Assist in migrating information assets and environments into compliant, secure systems.
- Manage security testing platforms, including leading forensic investigations and mitigation procedures.
Information Security Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Information Security Manager in their job title in New York, New York earn an average of 28.1% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Boston, Massachusetts (14.7% more) and Chicago, Illinois (11.7% more).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 8 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$53k - $132k
$50k - $106k
$51k - $150k
$42k - $84k
$40k - $84k
$51k - $97k
$32k - $70k
$67k - $169k