Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Infrastructure Analyst is $71,050
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Infrastructure Analysts?
An entry-level Infrastructure Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $61,648 based on 17 salaries. An early career Infrastructure Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $66,528 based on 114 …Read more
What Do Infrastructure Analysts Do?
Infrastructure analysts are responsible for organizing and overseeing the life cycle and maintenance of an IT computer infrastructure, including servers, storage, and systems management components. This requires running a multitude of complex technical projects to determine long-term viability of systems management and planning, and they are also required to plan and implement infrastructures and oversee their maintenance.
Infrastructure analysts must always be able to maintain system …Read more
- Maintain and test software and hardware infrastructure within the organization.
- Write reports and presentations for multiple audiences.
- Analyze existing and planned capabilities and identify gaps.
- Collect data on hardware and system performance.
- Create, refine, and communicate metrics and standard operating processes.