The average salary for an Instructor, Engineering with Microsoft Office skills is $47,000.
Is Instructor, Engineering your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$41k - $56k
$43k - $74k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Instructor, Engineering
An engineering instructor works in a post secondary institution, instructing students in the principles of engineering. An engineering instructor is responsible for planning courses in engineering, including deciding course content, choosing materials, preparing and delivering lectures, giving assignments, and preparing tests and evaluations. Students are evaluated by the engineering instructor. Engineering instructors must also track attendance, participation, and grades of their students. Offi…Read more
Instructor, Engineering Tasks
- Become familiar with and initiate orders for the assigned textbook(s) and prepare a syllabus for each course.
- Provide copies of schedules to the appropriate Division Chair.
- Schedule and maintain weekly office hours per college policy for the educational development and advising of students.
- Prepare, give, and grade tests and homework and deliver grades to the registrar.
- Prepare classroom presentations and hand-outs.
Instructor, Engineering Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Instructor, Engineering
Related Job Salaries
$53k - $98k
$28k - $55k
$57k - $109k
$51k - $97k
$33k - $68k
$50k - $98k
$38k - $78k
$51k - $96k
$48k - $111k
$52k - $97k