Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an International Tax Manager is $115,034
What is the Pay by Experience Level for International Tax Managers?
An early career International Tax Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $106,373 based on 24 salaries. A mid-career International Tax Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $116,875 based on 73 salaries. An …Read more
What Do International Tax Managers Do?
International tax managers work primarily with regulations and reporting. They need to have a solid understanding of international tax laws and regulations, as much of their job involves ensuring compliance. They typically spend a great deal of time preparing and filing tax forms, as well as researching and analyzing tax regulations to propose the most effective strategies for compliance while maximizing corporate profits. International tax managers also assist with tax audits and managing any …Read more
- Review and create tax returns that meet all applicable regulations.
- Develop strategic plans and goals for tax management.
- Support and oversee audits and quality assurance efforts.
- Act as point of contact for understanding regulations and maximizing earnings.
- Research, communicate and apply international rules and regulations to tax documents.