Inventory Control Planner Salary
The average salary for an Inventory Control Planner is $56,507 per year.
$45,212 - $60,923
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$31,409 - $79,463|
Job Description for Inventory Control Planner
- Track and monitor inventory levels and production schedules, creating stocking strategy.
- Analyze data and root causes, making recommendations to ensure flow of goods.
- Build relationships with suppliers and stay informed about backorders.
- Create requisitions and orders, expediting where needed.
- Identify potential shortages and problems and set goals to reduce their impact.
Inventory Control Planner Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Inventory Control Planner