Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Investor Relations Manager is $89,094
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Investor Relations Managers?
An entry-level Investor Relations Manager with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $64,250 based on 5 salaries. An early career Investor Relations Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $81,150 based on 50 …Read more
What Do Investor Relations Managers Do?
An investor relations manager is the person who is primarily responsible for maintaining communications directly between a company and the financial market. This is a position which works primarily in an office setting, though minimal travel may be required. This person will generally keep typical daytime office hours, with some persons in this position working extended hours. An investor relations manager may work with a team of other investor relations personnel or work independently. …Read more
- Establish relationships with analysts, brokers, and stock market representatives.
- Act as the main contact for company information.
- Analyze competitors and industry trends.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve company relations with investors.
- Schedule and coordinate investor relations events and release reports.