Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Junior Interior Designer is $61,906 in 2023
What Do Junior Interior Designers Do?
A junior interior designer is a part of a firm's interior design team and is tasked with performing several essential duties that ensure client satisfaction. First and foremost, the junior interior designer consults with senior team members about the client's needs. Information about the client and the client's intended use for the space allow the junior interior designer to establish critical elements for design. The designer also consults building designs for information on the dimensions of …Read more
- Assist designer with design concepts, showroom displays and in-home design projects.
- Team with designer and management to drive sales.
- Respond to clients questions and concerns in a timely, informative manner.
- Maintain excel spreadsheets and other documentation regarding budget, client purchases and marketing efforts.
- Assist in the success of marketing efforts, store promotions and other programs.
FAQs About Junior Interior Designers
What is the highest pay for Junior Interior Designers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Junior Interior Designer is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Junior Interior Designers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Junior Interior Designer is $NaN / year
How can Junior Interior Designers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Junior Interior Designer is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Junior Interior Designer that oversees more junior Junior Interior Designers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.