The average pay for a Lead Data Analyst with Data Analysis skills is $21.70 per hour.
The average pay for a Lead Data Analyst with Data Analysis skills is $85,000 per year.
$53,264 - $115,457
|Salary||$53,264 - $115,457|
|Bonus||$1,100 - $16,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$51,580 - $123,318|
Job Description for Lead Data Analyst
- Lead the definition of data requirements and infrastructure, including documentation and analysis procedures.
- Review and improve testing and data analysis processes and approaches, making recommendations to leadership.
- Meet with customers to identify goals and develop plans, communicating business requirements to analysis teams.
- Oversee and/or conduct investigations and analysis to design solutions for projects and/or data system issues.
- Direct analysts on customer projects, reviewing, validating, and guiding test plans, data collection, and analysis.
Lead Data Analyst Job Listings
Key Stats for Lead Data Analyst
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 8 votes.