The average hourly pay for a Legal Nurse Consultant with Clinical Research skills is $50.00.
Is Legal Nurse Consultant your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $50
$0 - $114,400
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Legal Nurse Consultant
The position of a legal nurse consultant is employed primarily by insurance companies. Most companies in this industry require applicants to be registered nurses (RNs) and prefer those who have several years of clinical experience; some companies may search specifically for RNs who have worked in other departments of the hospital, such as the emergency room. Some companies prefer applicants who have legal certificates or paralegal training. Nurses with previous experience in case management or o…Read more
Legal Nurse Consultant Tasks
- Collect, organize, audit, and maintain records for legal purposes.
- Instruct people about standards of care, potential causality and risks.
- Prepare visualizations and graphs for trials.
- Create summaries, reports, and invoices to document recommendations and hours.
- Review, analyze, understand, and make recommendations about health records.
Legal Nurse Consultant Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Legal Nurse Consultant
Avg. Hourly Rate
Skills that pay less than market rate include Legal Document Review, Critical Care, Research Analysis, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Medical Records.
Related Job Salaries
$11 - $19
$23 - $41
$13 - $28
$25 - $46
$12 - $19
$12 - $25
$20 - $35
$16 - $26