Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Litigation Support Specialist is $63,615
What Do Litigation Support Specialists Do?
Litigation support specialist positions are frequently available in the financial and legal services fields, although companies large enough to have these services in-house may also have openings. Many positions require at least a bachelor's degree in a relevant field, as well as at least five years of relevant experience. Although there are usually no specific license or certification requirements, some positions also require significant training in specific fields or issues relevant to the …Read more
- Create, maintain, and update document databases and workflow for documentation.
- Update, maintain, and create databases and their manuals, including imaging records.
- Train and support teams in use of and requirements for documentation software.
- Work with attorneys and information technology team to enable electronic discovery and producing documents for cases.
- Provide documentation and metadata to other departments and team members, including reviewing documents.