Litigation Support Supervisor Salary
The average pay for a Litigation Support Supervisor is $82,212 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$46,250 - $118,517
|Salary||$46,250 - $118,517|
|Bonus||$1,963 - $10,050|
|Total Pay (||$47,414 - $126,669|
Job Description for Litigation Support Supervisor
- Manage and review litigation support team members, processes, and policies.
- Estimate costs and schedule for litigation document discovery.
- Consult with case teams to ensure discovery is complete and appropriate.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with software vendors, assessing quality, service, and proposals.
- Oversee quality control and completeness of all documentation efforts, revising requirements.
Litigation Support Supervisor Job Listings
Key Stats for Litigation Support Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.