Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Maintenance Supervisor, Apartments is $20.18
What Do Maintenance Supervisor, Apartments Do?
A maintenance supervisor for apartments is in charge of ensuring that an apartment complex is kept in good condition for safety-, aesthetic- and property value-related reasons. He or she helps respond to and dispatch repair persons to address issues raised by tenants as part of the residents' lease agreements, as well as ensures that day-to-day maintenance is performed; this can include making sure that common areas are kept tidy, that carpeted hallways are vacuumed and dusted, and that routine …Read more
- Keep the building in a clean and orderly condition by examining the building on a regular basis for needed repairs, maintenance, and cleanliness.
- Supervise maintenance staff and outside contractors.
- Supervise maintenance of landscaping and upkeep of grounds equipment.
- Perform or arrange for general building and fixture repairs.
- Supervise all general building maintenance.