Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Manufacturing Worker is $17.62
What Do Manufacturing Workers Do?
Manufacturing workers are expected to have a robust set of skills, working knowledge of hand tools, and the dexterity and speed to keep up with rapidly-moving lines. They are generally tasked with loading and unloading items on the production line as well as removing them from carts, dollies, or skids as they arrive. They must also move from area to area and maintain working knowledge of each part of the production line.
Manufacturing workers must maintain the proper flow of electricity, gas, …Read more
- Load raw materials onto production lines.
- Inspect finished products for defects.
- Perform assembly and sub-assembly operations.
- Operate hand held equipment.
- Use pallet jacks to transport raw materials.