Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Partner - Accounting Firm, Tax is $152,593
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Partner - Accounting Firm, Taxes?
An early career Partner - Accounting Firm, Tax with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $90,000 based on 7 salaries. A mid-career Partner - Accounting Firm, Tax with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $145,125 based on 14 salaries. …Read more
What Do Partner - Accounting Firm, Taxes Do?
An accounting firm partner, tax is a position with a high stress level that requires an individual be proficient in tax law and accounting practices. The accounting firm partner is responsible for overseeing the operation of the local and regional offices. As an accounting firm partner, ensuring that the offices are running efficiently is a very important aspect of the position.
In addition, the accounting firm partner is responsible for coordinating and monitoring projects and clientele that …Read more
- Act as the highest executive of the accounting firm, and direct and make the final decision on all its projects and activities.
- Manage the accounting firm's staff, select managers, and evaluate managers' performances.
- Establish the firm's policies and procedures, and make sure these practices are carried out in all of the firm's offices.
- Responsible for the financial well-being of the firm and making sure the offices are bringing in a profit.
- Oversee the operation of regional offices, coordinating their activities and monitoring their performance.