Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Physician / Doctor, Urgent Care is $101.73
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Physician / Doctor, Urgent Cares?
An entry-level Physician / Doctor, Urgent Care with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $97.37 based on 16 salaries. An early career Physician / Doctor, Urgent Care with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $100.75 …Read more
What Do Physician / Doctor, Urgent Cares Do?
Doctors who work in urgent care are responsible for aiding the lives of patients who are in dire need of assistance. Medical doctors work to ensure the best treatment possible for patients to restore their full health and functionality, and those in urgent care work with a variety of staff, including teams of nurses and other doctors.
Urgent care doctors work indoors in a health care setting to provide the best-possible care for patients and use their knowledge to diagnose any diseases or …Read more
- Examine, diagnose and treat patients of all ages for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses.
- Order lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up.
- Prescribe and administer medications, therapies, suturing and splinting.
- Formulate diagnostic and treatment plans.
- Document, collect, record and maintain accurate patient information.