What Do Planning Analysts Do?
Planning analysts examine marketing trends, sales performance, efficiency, and many other metrics to create plans to improve company performance. These plans may include the implementation of new procedures, technology acquisition, marketing strategies, and changes to the manufacturing processes. The specific day-to-day tasks performed by planning analysts are often unique to the industry in which the planning analyst works. Planning analysts work for a wide variety of organizations, including p…Read more
- Maintain the corporate business continuity program that addresses disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Analyze and report on implications of regulatory requirements and industry guidance on BCP/DR programs.
- Perform risk analyses for functional areas to identify points of vulnerability, single points of failure, and identify risk avoidance and mitigation strategies.
- Work with IT department to develop/maintain disaster recovery plans for critical systems and applications.
- Plan and coordinate business continuity technical and user testing.