Pricing Supervisor Salary
The average salary for a Pricing Supervisor is $56,496 per year. A skill in Pricing is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$40,223 - $79,981|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$21,028 - $82,992|
|Total Pay (||$21,028 - $82,992|
Job Description for Pricing Supervisor
- Lead and supervise a team of pricing analysts and ensure compliance with pricing guidelines.
- Oversee pricing analysts as they research and find solutions to customer issues.
- Approve pricing requests which are above the authority of pricing analysts.
- Create and implement pricing and profitability guidelines for products and services.
- Support salespeople by responding to pricing requests in a timely manner.
Pricing Supervisor Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Pricing Supervisor
Pay by Experience for a Pricing Supervisor has a positive trend. An entry-level Pricing Supervisor with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $50,000 based on 16 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Pricing Supervisor with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $62,000 based on 15 salaries. An experienced Pricing Supervisor which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $61,000 based on 6 salaries. A Pricing Supervisor with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $65,000 based on 7 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Pricing Supervisor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.