Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Production Artist is $14.95
What Do Production Artists Do?
Production artists use specialized computer software to upload design files, as well as make sure they are accurate. These professionals usually oversee the final version of a file before it is publicized. The day-to-day responsibilities of a production artist include applying design changes, managing multiple projects at the same time, ensuring high quality control, and creating mock-ups. They are also responsible for providing specifications for projects and individual pieces, as well as …Read more
- Create, maintain, and integrate websites and applications.
- Troubleshoot web design and build issues.
- Create, validate, and test sites, and deliver final design files with optimized graphics.
- Work with advertisers and SEO advisors to optimize web sites.
- Promote and analyze statistics about web traffic and length of stay.