Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Production Artist (Graphic Arts) is $18.16
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Production Artist (Graphic Arts)s?
An entry-level Production Artist (Graphic Arts) with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $14.68 based on 16 salaries. An early career Production Artist (Graphic Arts) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $16.01 …Read more
What Do Production Artist (Graphic Arts)s Do?
A production artist (graphic arts) helps clients develop high-quality materials for clients, such as signs, posters, brochures, and banners. The production artist works with clients to understand their needs and requirements, and then works within these parameters to create memorable graphic designs that meet customers' approval.
The artist usually asks questions of the client to understand fully the purpose and needs for each individual job. The client may have proprietary artwork, logos, or …Read more
- Create, maintain, and integrate websites and applications.
- Troubleshoot web design and build issues.
- Create, validate, and test sites, and deliver final design files with optimized graphics.
- Work with advertisers and SEO advisors to optimize web sites.
- Promote and analyze statistics about web traffic and length of stay.