Professor Of Biology Salary
The average salary for a Professor Of Biology is $60,300 per year.
$10,304 - $128,954
|Salary||$10,304 - $128,954|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$10,304 - $128,954|
Job Description for Professor Of Biology
- Perform research to expand knowledge by performing experiments, collecting and analyzing data, or examining original documents, literature, and other source material.
- Keep up with developments in an academic field.
- Supervise graduate students' teaching and research.
- Publish research findings.
- Prepare lectures, exercises and laboratory experiments; grade exams and papers; advise and work with students individually.
Professor Of Biology Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Professor Of Biology