The average salary for a Late-Career Project Manager, Interior Design with Operations Management skills is $83,988.
Is Project Manager, Interior Design your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $84k
$0 - $86k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Project Manager, Interior Design
The interior design project manager is responsible for all aspects of planning, budgeting, and execution for interior design projects in their organization. They must consult with the client regarding their available space, needs, and style preferences. Then, the interior design project manager uses their in-depth knowledge of design principles, concepts, and best practices to create a project plan that includes detailed layouts, technical models and drawings, and estimates for time, cost, mate…Read more
Project Manager, Interior Design Tasks
- Analyze and guide space and design planning for implementation of interior design strategies.
- Manage designers' calendars, arrange stakeholder meetings, and maintain sample libraries.
- Conduct site visits to ensure standards and schedules are met.
- Manage schedule, metrics collection, shipping, inventory, and accounting for specified projects.
- Interact with clients, contractors, and staff to communicate and enforce project goals and deadlines.
Project Manager, Interior Design Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Project Manager, Interior Design
Skills in Project Management and Project Coordinating are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Computer Aided Drafting & Design (CADD), Autodesk AutoCAD and Design.
Related Job Salaries
$48k - $111k
$41k - $102k
$28k - $55k
$32k - $63k
$53k - $98k
$51k - $97k
$33k - $68k
$35k - $69k
$38k - $78k
$50k - $98k