Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Quality Manager, Pharmaceuticals is $112,500
What Do Quality Manager, Pharmaceuticals Do?
Quality managers of pharmaceuticals are responsible for ensuring that the systems in place for manufacturing pharmaceutical drugs comply with all GMP regulations and the products created are safe for patients. These managers work in fields such as life science, biotechnology, and clinical laboratory science, so they are generally in control of approving and reviewing necessary documentations, SOPs, and procedures to ensure the quality of pharmaceutical samples. They also comply with external …Read more
- Oversee testing of pharmaceutical materials and finished products to make sure they meet quality and design standards.
- Investigate and work to resolve problems with the quality of materials or final products.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate a team of quality control personnel.
- Maintain testing records and generate reports on test results.
- Develop and implement procedures for testing and approving products, evaluate the effectiveness of testing methods.