The average pay for a Quantitative Analyst, Research with Statistical Analysis skills is $28.50 per hour.
The average pay for a Quantitative Analyst, Research with Statistical Analysis skills is $89,607 per year.
$46,417 - $148,479
|Salary||$46,417 - $148,479|
|Bonus||$1,189 - $58,723|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$46,790 - $184,601|
Job Description for Quantitative Analyst, Research
- Develop, improve, and document statistics and algorithms for existing and developing models.
- Create research protocols, testing instruments, and identifying potential sources for error.
- Analyze and interpret results in order to create reports and recommendations.
- Prototype, test, and implement statistical models for prediction and understanding of current state.
- Collect and add metadata to data and databases, and include sources and importance of features.
Quantitative Analyst, Research Job Listings
Quantitative Analyst, Research Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Quantitative Analyst, Research?
Quantitative Analyst, Research in Washington:
"Ran's salary evaluation."
Pros: The colleagues are talent and easy-going.
Cons: Payment is low and work-load is too much.
Key Stats for Quantitative Analyst, Research
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 14 votes.