Regional Controller Salary
A Regional Controller earns an average salary of $105,681 per year. Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are Financial Reporting, Forecasting, and Budgeting.
|Salary||$75,418 - $148,855|
|Bonus||$6,219 - $34,252|
|Total Pay (||$78,257 - $169,691|
Job Description for Regional Controller
- Develop and implement financial systems, policies, controls, and procedures to improve financial performance company-wide.
- Work with management to coordinate and/or prepare annual budgets, budget processing, and forecasts.
- Prepare and/or coordinate financial reports, ensuring compliance to government regulations and company policy.
- Develop financial projects to assist management in creating short and long term financial goals and strategies.
- Collect and measure financial data to analyze financial performance and present findings to management.
Regional Controller Job Listings
Popular Skills for Regional Controller
Pay by Experience Level for Regional Controller
Pay by Experience for a Regional Controller has a positive trend. An entry-level Regional Controller with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $82,000 based on 21 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Regional Controller with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $97,000 based on 31 salaries. An experienced Regional Controller which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $123,000 based on 70 salaries. A Regional Controller with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $132,000 based on 29 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Regional Controller
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 15 votes.