Research Coordinator in Boston, Massachusetts Salary
A Research Coordinator in Boston, Massachusetts earns an average salary of $39,568 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
$32,681 - $55,369
|Salary||$32,681 - $55,369|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$34,607 - $54,631|
Job Description for Research Coordinator
- Collect, record, interpret, and maintain research data, assisting with quality checks and database management.
- Assist in training new team members and maintaining training records and documentation.
- Manage study related materials, such as lab tests, samples, and analysis.
- Prepare, maintain, and review regulatory and source documentation, including safety reports and study protocols.
- Recruit, schedule, and screen research subjects, educating subjects on procedures and troubleshooting issues.
Research Coordinator Job Listings
Key Stats for Research Coordinator
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.