The average salary for an Experienced Respiratory Therapy Manager at Select Medical Corporation is $74,919.
Is Respiratory Therapy Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$60k - $83k
$60k - $78k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Respiratory Therapy Manager
Respiratory therapy managers oversee other respiratory therapy technicians within their department. A respiratory therapy manager makes sure the employees in their department follow organizational polices and procedures and ensures the department runs smoothly. Respiratory therapy managers enforces discipline according to their organization's procedures and may be involved in scheduling. Additionally, they may be involved in hiring processes and must provide feedback on employees' performance as…Read more
Respiratory Therapy Manager Tasks
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in program development
- Supervise staff and give technical direction, delegate staff responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day department operational and clinical activities
- Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements
Explore the most common career paths for Respiratory Therapy Manager. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Respiratory Therapy Manager
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Respiratory Therapy Manager Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$42k - $88k
$32k - $70k
$24k - $46k
$40k - $83k
$34k - $68k
$28k - $55k
$19k - $41k
$50k - $150k
$32k - $62k