Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Secondary Marketing Specialist is $16.83
What Do Secondary Marketing Specialists Do?
A secondary marketing specialist is a crucial member of any marketing and communications team. You will be responsible for supporting the primary marketing specialist in a number of ways. You will be responsible for coordinating and executing many activities, including the promotion of certain items, events, or products. Additionally, you will often be asked to analyze the data from those marketing projects and to assess the success of them. Those reports are crucial to the marketing team and …Read more
- Manage and maintain daily and weekly spreadsheets for loan products.
- Analyze investment options and make suggestions for potential purchases.
- Monitor, verify, and maintain investor loan registrations.
- Act as the liaison between investors and internal lenders.
- Monitor lock box, pull locks on closed loans, and review locks for expired dates.