The average salary for an Experienced Senior Accounting Manager with Accounts Payable skills in San Francisco, California is $110,750.
Is Senior Accounting Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $111k
$0 - $111k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Accounting Manager
A senior accounting manager typically oversees a team of accountants, accounts receivable clerks, and accounts payable processors. They are responsible for maintaining a company's accounting systems, which may include accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash flow, and revenue. Senior accounting managers usually are responsible for generating periodic reports to guide management and other staff in budgeting, reviewing the company's financial position, and other strategic and operational reason…Read more
Senior Accounting Manager Tasks
- Ensure that accounting systems, processes and procedures are in place and followed by all members of accounting department.
- Develop training documentation and programs in order to improve staff efficiency and streamline processes.
- Develop, prepare, and review financial statements and reports.
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly budget and forecast reports for delivery to upper management.
- Coordinate staff audit schedules and establish timelines for completion of achievable project goals.
Senior Accounting Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Accounting Manager
General Ledger Accounting
Skills in Accounting, Financial Reporting, General Ledger Accounting, Month-End Close and Financial Analysis are correlated to pay that is above average.
Related Job Salaries
$33k - $68k
$28k - $55k
$39k - $63k
$39k - $71k
$45k - $81k
$52k - $84k
$48k - $111k
$48k - $100k
$55k - $123k
$41k - $102k