Senior Analyst, External Reporting Salary
The average pay for a Senior Analyst, External Reporting is $78,419 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, pay increases modestly, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
|Salary||$65,674 - $99,083|
|Bonus||$1,939 - $10,365|
|Total Pay (||$70,250 - $104,154|
Job Description for Senior Analyst, External Reporting
- Prepare and/or review accounting, disclosures, and external financial reports.
- Advise stakeholders on technical accounting.
- Assist with scheduled audits, month-end closes, and consolidations.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis projects.
- Assist with development and improvement of accounting policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
Senior Analyst, External Reporting Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Analyst, External Reporting
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.