The average salary for a Mid-Career Senior Biostatistician with Data Analysis skills is $105,274.
Is Senior Biostatistician your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$79k - $149k
$1k - $15k
$79k - $149k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Biostatistician
Senior biostatisticians are responsible for conducting bio-statistics analyses for their organizations and using a personal computer to conduct research. They should work well in a team setting with other professionals to share information and survey results, but also independently with minimal supervision. Senior biostatisticians work with clinical trial coordinators to write documents to validate their advice and use strategies to meet strict deadlines, and they must anticipate business needs…Read more
Senior Biostatistician Tasks
- Ensure accuracy of all statistical tests, projects, clinical trials, and any other necessary assignments relative to the medical field.
- Write programs for statistical analysis and assist program users.
- Prepare, review, and present statistical reports and related documentation.
- Educate and advise junior biostatisticians, leading them on various research projects.
- Develop statistical methodologies for accurate testing and evaluation of results and design research projects.
Senior Biostatistician Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Biostatistician
Skills in Statistical Analysis, SAS, Clinical Research, R and SAS (Statistical Analysis System) are correlated to pay that is above average.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$48k - $111k
$42k - $84k
$51k - $97k
$41k - $102k
$45k - $81k
$65k - $134k
$53k - $98k
$55k - $125k
$62k - $113k
$48k - $113k