Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Compliance Analyst is $67,249
What Do Senior Compliance Analysts Do?
A senior compliance analyst may sometimes be referred to as a senior compliance officer. This person is responsible for ensuring that all activities of their company adhere to established company and legal guidelines. While their exact responsibilities vary depending on the industry, the senior compliance analyst is typically responsible for ensuring that all procedures and policies are implemented and documented, conducting internal reviews, identifying issues with compliance, develop …Read more
- Ensure that all activities of the organization comply with the rules and regulations governing the industry in which they operate.
- Collect data and monitor organization activities in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Represent interests of organization in regulatory affairs.
- Keep current on industry rules and regulations.
- Act as liaison with organization and its industry governing bodies.