Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Compliance Analyst is $80,000 in 2023
What Do Senior Compliance Analysts Do?
A senior compliance analyst may sometimes be referred to as a senior compliance officer. This person is responsible for ensuring that all activities of their company adhere to established company and legal guidelines. While their exact responsibilities vary depending on the industry, the senior compliance analyst is typically responsible for ensuring that all procedures and policies are implemented and documented, conducting internal reviews, identifying issues with compliance, develop …Read more
- Ensure that all activities of the organization comply with the rules and regulations governing the industry in which they operate.
- Collect data and monitor organization activities in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Represent interests of organization in regulatory affairs.
- Keep current on industry rules and regulations.
- Act as liaison with organization and its industry governing bodies.
FAQs About Senior Compliance Analysts
What is the highest pay for Senior Compliance Analysts in Richmond?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Senior Compliance Analyst in Richmond is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Senior Compliance Analysts in Richmond?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Senior Compliance Analyst in Richmond is $NaN / year
How can Senior Compliance Analysts increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Senior Compliance Analyst is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Senior Compliance Analyst that oversees more junior Senior Compliance Analysts, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.