The average salary for an Experienced Senior Credit Officer in Seattle, Washington is $110,011.
Is Senior Credit Officer your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$88k - $120k
$13k - $30k
$103k - $150k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Credit Officer
A senior credit officer, sometimes referred to as the chief credit officer, is a senior manager within a financial institution such as a bank or credit union. They handle a number of tasks, including creating procedures and policies for credit and loans, implementing a system of credit analysis and quality assurance for loans, and examining files for credit assurance and collateral documentation. Senior credit officers also prepare written analyses regarding large loans, identify problematic loa…Read more
Senior Credit Officer Tasks
- Analyze financial information to determine credit quality, approve credit, and document risk factors.
- Develop and document risk mitigation standards and processes.
- Investigate and understand discrepancies, problems, and unusual situations.
- Document and report on lending relationships' status and quality.
- Direct due diligence and portfolio assessment practices, evaluating work.
Explore the most common career paths for Senior Credit Officer. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Senior Credit Officer
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Senior Credit Officer Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.