Senior Licensing Specialist Salary
A Senior Licensing Specialist earns an average salary of $50,868 per year. Experience has a moderate effect on pay for this job. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field.
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$34,724 - $120,838|
Job Description for Senior Licensing Specialist
- Work with licensing teams and leadership to ensure compliance to licensing procedure and government regulations.
- Develop licensing strategies and procedures, utilizing market research to recommend technologies and best practices.
- Provide technical guidance to staff, clients, applicants, and/or external stakeholders, facilitating training and informational presentations.
- Oversee and conduct license agreement process, preparation, and approvals, ensuring accuracy within applications.
- Perform Licensing Specialist tasks, such consulting with clients and determining applicant's licensing eligibility.
Senior Licensing Specialist Job Listings
Key Stats for Senior Licensing Specialist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.