Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Manager, Business Analytics is $133,150
What Do Senior Manager, Business Analytics Do?
Senior managers of business analytics usually work in corporate headquarters with other members of senior management teams. They work primarily in offices and may occasionally travel to conduct presentations.
These senior managers are responsible for oversight, working with the business team, and reviewing reports and projections for potential future products and services. A bachelor's or master's degree and ten or more years of experience as a business analyst are generally required for this …Read more
- Lead data-driven analysis, creating analytic models, to assist in developing business strategies.
- Mentor and/or manage junior analytics team.
- Lead cross-functional analytics collaboration to integrate data sets and drive strategic decisions.
- Complete analytics reports and present insights to key stakeholders and business partners, recommending solutions.
- Establish performance indicators and success metrics for proposed and existing initiatives, products, and/or services.