The average salary for a Senior Systems Analyst with Shell Scripting skills is $71,732.
Is Senior Systems Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$68k - $100k
$0 - $4k
$69k - $100k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Systems Analyst
Senior systems analysts are in charge of implementing and analyzing complex systems for their organizations, which includes planning development, testing, and deployment processes for various departments, and they report their progress to informational systems managers. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask on separate projects are important for senior systems analysts, and their main responsibilities often focus on software design, programming, and application maintenance. …Read more
Senior Systems Analyst Tasks
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
Senior Systems Analyst Job Listings
Popular Skills for Senior Systems Analyst
Skills in Business Analysis, SQL, Project Management, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel are correlated to pay that is above average.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$60k - $123k
$28k - $55k
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$49k - $103k
$82k - $151k
$32k - $67k
$42k - $83k
$43k - $87k
$53k - $131k