Senior Trader, Fixed Income Salary
The average salary for a Senior Trader, Fixed Income is $121,000 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$69,245 - $165,000
|Salary||$69,245 - $165,000|
|Bonus||$13,213 - $132,767|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$90,206 - $491,318|
Job Description for Senior Trader, Fixed Income
- Evaluate market conditions and trends for their influence on trading strategies and advise accordingly.
- Establish strong relationships with brokers and traders in the community.
- Buy or sell fixed income products according to cost-benefit analysis.
- Work with specialists to develop and establish portfolio strategies.
- Keep portfolio managers up to date with latest market trends.
Senior Trader, Fixed Income Job Listings
Key Stats for Senior Trader, Fixed Income
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.