Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Treasury Analyst is $74,808
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Treasury Analysts?
An early career Senior Treasury Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $71,307 based on 228 salaries. A mid-career Senior Treasury Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $75,425 based on 180 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Senior Treasury Analysts Do?
The senior treasury analyst is in charge of the company's financial assets, making sure that their organization makes sound financial decisions and that their company's cash on hand is being used properly; that includes borrowed money as well. Additionally, they recommend financial strategies that can be used to further the company's goals and ensure current and future financial stability and solvency. Other responsibilities include ensuring credit compliance, financing debt, and analyzing and …Read more
- Act as a mentor for junior analysts and help oversee the work of team members.
- Manage company's banking, decide what services the company needs, and review bank account statements.
- Oversee a company's cash management strategy and preparation of cash forecasting models.
- Conduct analysis and financial forecasts to help companies make investment decisions.
- Communicate with accounting, legal staff to ensure compliance with reporting procedures and accounting policies.