Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Sharepoint Administrator is $77,780
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Sharepoint Administrators?
An entry-level Sharepoint Administrator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $57,593 based on 10 salaries. An early career Sharepoint Administrator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $70,540 based on 187 …Read more
What Do Sharepoint Administrators Do?
Sharepoint is a platform developed by Microsoft that helps companies collaborate, organize, and share files, as well as create intranet websites for employee use. Sharepoint administrators are tasked with managing the Sharepoint platform for their company. They can be either an individual responsible for the entire system or a team of people who are each responsible for a specific list of tasks.
Sharepoint administrators manage the servers for the Sharepoint system. If something goes wrong …Read more
- Guide and inform SharePoint design, installation, and maintenance processes.
- Set policies for and validate backup and restoration programs.
- Collect user requirements and explain effects of designs and changes directly to users.
- Create security groups, assign access, and administer changes for users.
- Configure, redesign, and migrate SharePoint sites and associated databases and resources.